Facebook Toledo Video Tour
By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter is BGC Residential Pty Ltd of 22 Mount St, Perth WA 6000 (ABN 54 052 543 450). The promotion is open to permanent Australian residents residing in Western Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees and immediate family of the Promoters and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
The promotion starts at 00:01 W.S.T on 01/12/2016 and ends at 17:00 W.S.T on 15/12/2016. Entries submitted after this date will not be eligible for entry in this promotion. This is a competition of chance that gives entrants the opportunity to win one major prize. Entry to the competition is free. Each registered email address will be eligible for one entry into the promotion unless otherwise stated.
One major prize will be awarded consisting of one $100 Bunnings Gift Card. The promotion winner will be drawn at random at 11:00 W.S.T on 16/12/2016 at the BGC Residential Head Office in Western Australia. The winner will be notified by telephone between 16/12/2016 and 12/01/2017. If the prize is unclaimed, an unclaimed prize draw will be held on the 16/01/2017 at the BGC Residential Head Office. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for other prizes.
All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email, SMS or other method of communication regarding the competition or regarding the Promoter’s products, services and events. Please review our Privacy statement.
Exclusive Opening Night – $5,000 Pre-start Voucher
1. The promotion is for a pre-start allowance (“the voucher”) of $5,000 (five thousand dollars) for any National Homes’ building contract.
2. This promotion is only valid to be redeemed by clients who register for the voucher on the 11th of April 2019 at the Exclusive Opening Night and sign a PWA (Preliminary Works Agreement) between 11th of April and 29th of April 2019.
3. The promotion is not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer from National Homes, unless otherwise agreed.
4. The $5,000 pre-start allowance cannot be redeemed for money or discount off the building contract. The voucher can only be used with National Homes.
5. This pre-start allowance is limited to one allowance per PWA signed. For example, should two or more persons enter into one PWA, this is to be viewed as one allowance only.
6. Through this promotion, the Promoter makes no representation whatsoever about an applicant’s eligibility for finance. The Promoter is not a licensed credit provider and cannot provide financial services.
7. Applicants are encouraged to seek independent financial or legal advice.
8. The Promotion may be terminated by the Promoter at any time without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to otherwise change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, without notice.