GO Homes – “Smeg Quartet” Competition
(This competition closed on 2 September, 2019 at 12:00pm AWST)
Promoter – BGC Residential Pty Ltd (ACN 052 543 450) trading as GO Homes (“GO Homes”)
Terms & Conditions of Competition
GO Homes’ “Smeg Quartet” competition will enter all eligible entries for a random winner to be drawn.
There is no cost to enter the competition.
The major prize will be drawn by GO Homes via a random lottery. One winner will be randomly drawn on 02/09/2019 at GO Homes’ head office, 22 Mount Street, Perth, WA, 6000. This draw is open to the public.
Please read the terms and conditions of the competition carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume you have read the rules and that you agree to them.
Major prize – The winning entry will win a package of a Smeg retro appliance quartet, in a colour of the winner’s choice (available colours subject to availability at the time of winning).
The “promoters” decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Terms and conditions:
- The name of this competition is the “Smeg Quartet” (“Competition”). The draw for the Major Prize will be held at the GO Homes head office, 22 Mount Street, Perth, WA 6000 on 12:00pm 02/09/2019. Entry into the Competition is free.
- The promoter of the Competition is BGC Residential Pty Ltd trading as GO Homes (ACN 052 543 450) (“Promoter”).
- The Competition commences at 8.01am 01/05/2019 (“Commencing Date”) and closes at 12:00pm on 02/09/2019 (“Closing Date”).
- For the purposes of the Competition, an “Entry” is effected by ONLY the following:
- by completing an entry form on the landing page at [http://www.gohomes.com.au/offers/win-the-taste-of-italy/];
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- For the purposes of the Competition each entrant, must:
- be a natural person over the age of 18 years;
- be an Australian permanent resident (or citizen) that resides in Western Australia;
- not be otherwise excluded from the Competition by reason of the terms of paragraph 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is not open to:
- persons who qualify as employees of GO Homes, and their immediate families;
- any Person who may have worked on any aspects of the Competition on behalf of GO Homes or any third party.
- The Promoter will be entitled to reject, and accepts no responsibility for:
- late Entries; and
- any Entries where the entrant has submitted more than one entry.
- If there is any doubt or dispute as to whether or not a person is an entrant pursuant to clause 6, or is excluded by clause 7, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning entry will be scrutinised by the Promoter after the draw of the winner, and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Competition any entry that the Promoter considers does not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should a prize winner not meet the competition criteria outlined in these terms and conditions then the draw will be repeated until a winner that meets all criteria outlined in these terms and conditions is drawn.
- The prize winner must provide suitable identification (and proof of eligibility) to the Promoter’s satisfaction to be entitled to claim any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify any entrant whom they consider may have manipulated the entry process (including by the submission of multiple entries) or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the conditions of entry set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants Information:
- By entering the Competition you give BGC Residential Pty Ltd consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions until you say otherwise.
- All entries become the property of BGC Residential Pty Ltd. BGC Residential Pty Ltd collects your personal information (“PI”) to contact you in relation to requests for further information.
- All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by BGC Residential Pty Ltd.
- BGC Residential Pty Ltd may, unless you advise otherwise, use the PI for future promotional and marketing activities. To be removed from its marketing database, please contact BGC Residential Pty Ltd via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Privacy Officer at BGC Residential Pty Ltd, 22 Mount Street, Perth, WA, 6000.
- To access personal information kept by BGC Residential Pty Ltd, please contact BGC Residential Pty Ltd via email at: email@example.com or write to Privacy Officer at BGC Residential Pty Ltd, 22 Mount Street, Perth, WA, 6000. Please note that information will only be provided to the person detailed and current photographic identification may be required prior to the release of any personal information.
- By submitting this entry form you are giving a BGC Residential Pty Ltd sales representative consent to contact you regarding our products and services.
- If an entrant chooses to accept a prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is caused or attributed (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any prize awarded, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time and without notice (but subject to any required regulatory approval).
- Should the Promoter cancel the Competition the Promoter will:
- advertise that the Competition has been cancelled by placing a notice on the GO Homes website at www.gohomes.com.au;
- promptly destroy all entries received; and
- the personal information you have provided on the entry form will not be used in any manner whatsoever.
- Date and Place of Major Draw
- The draw on the Major Prize will occur at 12:00pm 02/09/2019 at the GO Homes head office, 22 Mount Street, Perth, WA 6000.
- The winner will be called using the contact number provided on the entry form, once contact has been made the winner will be announced via Facebook.
- If the winning entrant is unable to be contacted within seven (7) days of the draw, the entrant will forfeit the prize, and a redraw will be conducted.
- The draw is open to the public.
- Any decision the Promoter makes with regards to the Competition is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into.