Live in the highly desired Western Suburbs
Situated within walking distance of Herdsman Lake, Lake Monger, Wembley café strip and easily accessible to quality schools that are just down the road from Perths iconic City Beach, Wembley has become one of Perth’s best performing suburbs and with good reason.
Situated on the Wembley/Floreat border in a very convenient and sought after location, you will reap the benefits of being close to all the cafes, shops, parks and infrastructure this well-established Western Suburbs haven has to offer.
The difference with National Homes is innovative design and a style that says luxury, while remaining affordable and accessible! That’s because our premium specifications include the latest fixtures and fittings from some of the world’s best brands – designer inclusions, at no extra cost.
This home design features:
- Choice of elevations
- 28c high window glazing, as indicated on plans
- 31c ceilings to ground floor living areas, as indicated on plans
- Engineered stone tops to kitchen throughout
- Premium 900mm European stainless steel hotplate plus oven as shown on plan
- Premium 900mm European stainless steel canopy rangehood, flumed to external air
- Designer stainless steel double bowl undermount sink with flick mixer tap to kitchen
- Ample storage with pot drawers and overhead cupboards as displayed
- Profile internal doors
- Corinthian 1200mm hinged entry door with glazing panels (where applicable)
- Built-in robes with shelf, chrome hanging rail and mirrored or translucent glass sliding doors to minor bedrooms
- Stylish wall faced toilet suites
- Hobless showers to bathroom and ensuite