Views over Park land!
Bletchley Park is an established residential community of over 700 homes (and counting) in the heart of Southern River, 17km south of Perth. Today the estate is home to over 1000 residents, predominantly families attracted by its larger block sizes and upmarket design ethos.
Practical amenities are in good supply too. The estate has its very own primary school and childcare centre, with further quality schools and colleges available close by.
Bletchley is also well serviced by road and rail, ensuring 30-minutes-or-less access to Perth and the nearby employment centres of Canning Vale, Perth airport and the Murdoch medical precinct.
Perfectly formed for urban lots, Bletchley Park packs a lot of stylish living area across two elegant floors.
Flexibility is the key here, with spaces that can adapt and change to accommodate either growing families or down-sizers. The kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry and is open-plan to the spacious dining and living which flows out door to the alfresco
Our standard features include:
- Double brick construction throughout
- Concrete stairs and upper floor
- Essastone benches throughout
- Double vanity and large hobless showers
- Smeg appliances
- Overhead cupboards and pot drawers to kitchen
- High ceiling in downstairs living area
- Up to 3.7kw solar power system
- Options of 3 elevations
- Generous site allowance, and much more…