As you look at The Portici’s floor plan, you’ll notice it is divided into three very distinct zones. The first zone, off the main entry, is devoted to kids and/or guests. Three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, and a family-sized bathroom are arranged to form a self-contained wing.
The next zone, in the middle of the house, is the open-plan kitchen, dining and living area, with adjoining alfresco. This is the hub of the home, where everyone can come together for meals, board games or to enjoy a movie.
Cosily tucked at the rear of the home is your zone: a peaceful master suite, huge walk-in robe and generous ensuite with double vanities.
One family divided into three zones equals peace and privacy for everyone.
- Suits blocks with a 15m frontage
- Master suite with walk-in robe and double vanity ensuite
- Open-plan kitchen with island bench
- Guest bathroom with separate powder room
- High 31c ceiling in the open plan area
- Double garage with entry to scullery