Growing families need flexibility, and The Orvieto delivers just that. With its clever upstairs level offering a big home theatre, bathroom and separate studio/bedroom space, families have the option of a teen retreat, guest suite or even an office, for those who work from home.
Downstairs, there’s more room for the biggest family, with four more bedrooms, including a huge master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, and the third bathroom. A big family needs plenty of storage, and there’s no shortage with a walk-in linen press, a walk-in pantry in the kitchen and under-stair storage.
There’s no shortage of fun, either, with spacious open-plan dining and living areas opening out to a big alfresco, for relaxed outdoor living.
- Double-storey design
- Upstairs home theatre, bathroom plus studio/fifth bedroom
- Luxury master suite with walk-in robe and double vanity ensuite
- Open-plan kitchen/dining with island bench and walk-in pantry
- Large living area opening to alfresco
- Double garage with shoppers door