Ever wanted to start a food blog? This is the home to do it in. The picture-perfect kitchen is flooded with natural light and has both a scullery and walk-in pantry – there’s room for every appliance and ingredient known to home chef. Direct access from the garage to the scullery makes it easy to bring in the shopping.
With both an indoor and alfresco dining area, you’ll never be short of backdrops to shoot against. When it comes time to put thoughts to keyboard, there’s a huge study at the front of the home. To ensure the kids don’t disturb you when you’re in the zone, their bedrooms toward the rear of the home – well away from your creative space.
- Suits blocks with a 12.5m frontage
- Master suite with walk-in robe and double vanity ensuite
- Open-plan kitchen with island bench
- Scullery and walk-in pantry
- Direct access to scullery from garage
- High 31c ceiling in the open plan area
- Double garage with shopper’s door