The challenge on a narrow cottage lot is to bring plenty of natural light into the home. The Aversa achieves this by designing the floorplan around two courtyards. At the front of the home the layout of the master suite and two minor bedrooms forms the first courtyard, allowing for restful green views from every room. We’ve made sure to include plenty of storage too, with walk-in and built-in robes.
As you walk down the entry hall, the home opens up to the open plan kitchen, living and dining area. It spans the entire width of the block and flows through to the second, larger courtyard, creating a feeling of space you wouldn’t expect on such a narrow block. This considered design maximises every inch of your block, while allowing natural light and fresh air to reach the very centre of the home.
- Suits cottage blocks with a 6m frontage
- Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Built-in robes in minor bedrooms
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining
- Living area opens to private internal courtyard
- Double garage with shopper’s door