This website is intended as a source of information regarding BGC Residential and its constituent companies, and is not to be taken as providing financial advice or recommendations in any way. The answers provided to questions published on this website are general opinions only and should not be taken as being definitive or exhaustive, nor are the answers intended to be advice as to any specific issue you may have. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, BGC Residential makes no warranty as to the accuracy and/or completeness of that information.
BGC Residential accepts no responsibility for the consequences of decisions made on the basis of the information provided and advises that as every individual’s situation is different, professional advice should be sought based on the individual’s circumstances before any decisions are made.
Competitions / Promotions
Unless otherwise stated, all GO Homes competitions are open to Western Australian residents only.
Each of the below competitions / promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / promotion / discount by the Promoter, unless otherwise agreed.
For previous competition Terms & Conditions, please contact us
5.94kW MySolar PV System Offer
Maximum annual saving based on 100% daytime consumption of generated solar power with no export to the grid. Savings will be higher if the proportion of household energy consumption is during the day.
Disclaimer: Estimation only of maximum potential savings over the period stated. Assumptions – Based on a North facing solar power system in optimum conditions and assumes full year-round utilisation of generated electricity with 100% self-consumption and zero export to the grid. Dollar savings are potential maximums and are based on an average daily solar production as per Clean Energy Council Solar PV Consumer Guide Vol17 21 May 2012 and Synergy A1 tariff of 26.46cents per kWh. Percentage savings are potential maximums and are based on a household average annual consumption of 20kWh per day for a 4 person household as per Australian Energy Regulator Energy Made Easy website. System efficiency is estimated only and does not take into account for losses that may include shading, inverter efficiency, cable losses, dirt, manufacturer tolerances, grid outages, maintenance downtime, and other factors. Installation situation and energy tariff rates will affect the actual figures. Images and product pictures are for illustration purposes only.
“GO-Ho-Homes Christmas Offer” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- The name of this promotion is the “GO-Ho-Homes Christmas Offer” Promotion (“the Promotion”).
- The promoter is BGC Residential Pty Ltd trading as GO Homes (“Promoter”).
- The Promotion commences on 23 December 2019 and ends midnight, 31 December 2019 (“The Promotion Period”).
- For a purchaser to be eligible for the Promotion, they must provide their contact details using the link provided in the email promoting the Promotion during the Promotion Period.
- The 2019 price lists will be available to eligible purchasers who:
- Successfully sign and enter into a Preliminary Works Agreement with GO Homes prior to 1 July 2020, after which the client must successfully sign and proceed with an unconditional building contract; and
- During the Promotion Period, provided their contact details using the link provided in the email promoting the promotion.
- This does not include promotions or other offers.
- GO Homes makes no representation about the future availability of home designs in 2020. Should a home design no longer be offered, the 2019 price list as applicable to that home design will be void.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / promotion by the Promoter, unless otherwise agreed, including past, current and future promotions / offers.
House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price. Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. GO Homes and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond GO Homes’ control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with GO Homes, a GO Homes sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by GO Homes (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land Prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. GO Homes is not the owner of the land. GO Homes has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Referral Reward Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid from 10 October 2017 (“Start Date”) until notified otherwise (“End Date”) (collectively, “the Promotion Period”).
- This offer involves a $1,000.00 (one thousand dollars) AUD referral payment to persons that successfully refer a client to BGC Residential Pty Ltd t/a Go Homes during the Promotion Period.
- The referral payment is paid for each client that is referred, with no maximum amount set of persons that can be referred (i.e. one person successfully referred equals a $1,000 referral payment; two persons successfully referred equals a $2,000 referral payment).
- NB: client is to be viewed as the party/ies to a building contract. Should there be two or more persons named on a contract, for the purposes of these Terms & Conditions they are to be viewed as one client.
- To be eligible to receive this offer, the referrer must:
- Be over the age of eighteen years
- Have their Sales Consultant submit the referrer’s details at deal submission
- Referred persons must be new clients to Go Homes.
- The $1,000 referral payment will be paid within thirty (30) days to the referrer when the referred customer’s home has commenced construction (slab down stage).
- You must not promote or market this offer through any paid advertising channels or to the public at large.
- You must disclose to your friend or family member about the existence of this offer when engaging in the referral.
- You must not make any representations about Go Homes’s service / product that is outside of your knowledge. Go Homes holds no liability for any representations made by third parties that have not been approved by Go Homes.
- All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the offer are the responsibility of the referrer. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the offer.
- This offer is a promotional offer only and is not to be considered as an engagement of employment or otherwise.
- Go Homes reserves the right to alter or amend the conditions associated with this promotion if considered necessary, without notice.
- Entry into this program is acceptance of these terms and conditions.